Pirit Series II Heated Water Hose - used to provide a constant source of water in freezing temperatures
- Simply unroll the hose to use just as you would a normal garden hose.
- Screw the female end (near the electrical cord) of the hose onto your faucet. Make sure the washer is in place inside the female coupling.
- Plug the 3-prong cord into a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) or a properly-grounded 3-hole outlet that is protected by a GFCI.
- The heater is thermostatically controlled and will not turn on unless the ambient temperature approaches freezing temperatures.
- It is good practice to drain and unplug the hose when not in use to extend the lifetime of the hose.
- If water is frozen inside the hose, allow several minutes for the ice to melt after plugging in the hose and before use.
- DO NOT pull or tug the hose with excessive force as this may damage the fittings and electronic components.
- Thermostatically Controlled, turns on when temperatures are below 45° F, off when temperatures are above 50° F
- Pirit Hose has been tested to -42 degrees F (-41 degrees C )