- Auxiliary Braking System for your Towed Vehicle
- "On-The-Fly" Adjustment Using Remote Unit From the Motorhome
- Push Button Digital Pressure Setting - Digital Display Allows For Exact Pressure Used
- No Connections to the Motor Home
- No Alterations to Your Hydraulic Brake Lines
- Easily Transferable From One Vehicle to Another
- To Hook-Up:
- Placed On Driver's Side Floorboard of Towed Vehicle
- An Air Cylinder then Connects to the Brake Pedal
- BrakeBuddy then plugs into the Cigarette Lighter for Power
- Weighs 16 lbs. and is UPS Shippable
- 3 year Limited Warranty
- BreakAway System: Automatically Applies Brakes on Towed Vehicle in the Event That The Tow Bar Releases.
Required by Most States and Provinces
- Diagnostic Wireless Remote: Using Wireless Technology, Brakign Sensitivity Can Be Adjusted On-The Fly from the Coach. Moreover,
the Alert System Notifies You Every Time the BrakeBuddy is Activated.
(c) Copyright 2014 Hitch Corner, Inc.
10677 W. Centennial Rd. #103
Littleton, CO 80127